Here's the front door. But I have to say it isn't going to look like this long. My palm tree will be coming in for the winter tomorrow as the temps will be too cold. Maybe a hay bale will take its place. I'll be sad to move the blinking eyes that are hanging in the palm tree though. They look so cute. The wreath on the door I made out of an old coat hanger and a pair of my husbands old dockers that I cut up into strips. There are battery operated purple LED light in it and a rubber spider and the a elation necklace bought at dollars tree. It cost me about $4.50 plus my time. :)
This is my bay window with plant shelf. There are 3 candles that make it all glow at night. Love this.
Since my hall bathroom is an ocean/beach theme I opted to go with pirate in there. The Jolly Roger flag was cut from and old candy bag and hot glues on a small fowl rod.
I'll try to take some more photos of other decorations soon. And check back closer to halloween to see photos of the haunted trail the kids are putting together on the back 40. It will ba so much fun!!










No comments:
Post a Comment