Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fall/halloween 2014.

Really can't believe it's been a year since I last did this. Not sure where the time has gone. I'll post a few pix tonight and some more as soon as I can. Life is way to busy these days. 

Our front porch off of the living room 

I will be adding some fresh pumpkins this weekend from a friends garden. 

The "grave yard out front of the house. Kids said it looks piney so they're making more gravestones. :) think they are going to make a zombie or 2 as well should be interesting. 


This is a swag I made for our bell not a great pic so I'll try to get another one. Made with an old belt and items bought 90% off after the season last year. 


Hat check and broom parking. ;)
And the last one for tonight.....Poe's corner 


No comments:

Post a Comment